raining but we are loving it! This is before heading to the grocery store, notice the sparkly shoes! We even had to buy hangers just for her new dress up clothes! So everyone is back to healthy in the house except for Mommy and Lauren. Poor chunky Monkey, she has had a runny nose for 6 days now! At least she is sleeping well otherwise I would be in a rotten mood! Today is concrete day at Casa Paulson. We went over this morning before heading to a friends house and the new porch and summer kitchen are going down! Yeah, it is so wonderful to see some progress. Now I have to start working with my decorator on the inside stuff. More shopping for me, Yeah! I think the girls room is going to be so cute, can't wait for it to come together.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
My Little Fashionista
raining but we are loving it! This is before heading to the grocery store, notice the sparkly shoes! We even had to buy hangers just for her new dress up clothes! So everyone is back to healthy in the house except for Mommy and Lauren. Poor chunky Monkey, she has had a runny nose for 6 days now! At least she is sleeping well otherwise I would be in a rotten mood! Today is concrete day at Casa Paulson. We went over this morning before heading to a friends house and the new porch and summer kitchen are going down! Yeah, it is so wonderful to see some progress. Now I have to start working with my decorator on the inside stuff. More shopping for me, Yeah! I think the girls room is going to be so cute, can't wait for it to come together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment