Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where is the time going??

We have finally kicked off work on the new house. Demolition began last week and the tennis court is officially gone (oh the things we do for the men we love...)! The target date for the interior to be complete is October 15th, I don't see that happening but it gives everyone something to hope for! Reagan has so much fun going over there especially since it no longer smells.

The TAG picnic was a couple weekends ago and Reagan had so much fun with Cousin Jim and Jess, riding a pony, doing sack races, paddle boats and beating the heck out of a pinata!

We are leaving in the morning for a week in Corpus Christi/Padre for the Paulson family reunion. Steve will leave on Sunday to head to St. Louis for a conference, it was a huge honor to be chosen but bad timing.
Why is it that I love a naked bum on my kids!! How cute is that! The girls were hanging out together after bath time tonight and I couldn't resist!
Poor Lauren, she actually fell asleep in her Bumbo while I was cooking dinner the other
night. There is no way that would have happened with the first....

2 comments:

ariele post said...

oh ym gosh, the butt pics- too cute! hope to see you soon!

ariele

Victor, Wendi, Ella and Ava said...

POST POST POST ALREADY! Love and miss yall so much!