Such a crazy couple of weeks coming up, my mom gets in town tomorrow for a couple days (YEAH!). Then we head to Indianapolis for nephew Steve's graduation (I keep telling him about the pretty girls at Baylor..), then up to Oklahoma for a couple days to introduce Lauren to the fam. After that we are off to Dallas for Niece Katie's graduation. I love the crazy summer months!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Last day of school
Such a crazy couple of weeks coming up, my mom gets in town tomorrow for a couple days (YEAH!). Then we head to Indianapolis for nephew Steve's graduation (I keep telling him about the pretty girls at Baylor..), then up to Oklahoma for a couple days to introduce Lauren to the fam. After that we are off to Dallas for Niece Katie's graduation. I love the crazy summer months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
POST ALREADY!
Post a Comment